Meat Sauce Spaghetti with Canned Tomatoes. Add A Burst Of Flavor To Soups, Stews, And Other Family Favorites With Del Monte® Tomatoes. Try Quality Del Monte® Vegetables Today! Find All Products Online Or At A Store Near You.
Add pork sausage, basil, and oregano then simmer it low and slow for a rich, meaty flavor. Add the canned tomatoes and the ☆ ingredients. Simmer until the sauce is reduced by about half. You can have Meat Sauce Spaghetti with Canned Tomatoes using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Sauce Spaghetti with Canned Tomatoes
- It’s 2 of servings Pasta.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need of Meat Sauce.
- You need 200 grams of Ground meat (I used ground beef ).
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆ Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- You need of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of Fresh parsley.
Brown beef in a large stockpot. Add onion and green peppers and cook slowly until tender. Add the garlic and saute for one minute. Add the canned tomatoes and then all remaining ingredients.
Meat Sauce Spaghetti with Canned Tomatoes instructions
- Finely mince the onion. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and sauté the onion until golden brown. Cook over high heat at first and then turn down the heat to low, sautéing the onion slowly..
- Add the ground beef, salt and pepper to the onion from Step 1 and sauté together..
- Add the canned tomatoes and the ☆ ingredients. Simmer until the sauce is reduced by about half. Cook it over high heat until the sauce starts to boil, then turn down heat to medium..
- Once the sauce is reduced to about what you see in the picture, season it with salt and pepper. Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Cook the pasta. Add a generous amount of salt to the water..
- Serve the pasta and the meat sauce on a plate. Sprinkle the grated cheese and chopped parsley and you're done!.
- It comes in handy if you sauté the large amount of minced onion and ground meat, divide into smaller portions, and store them in the freezer for later use.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146123-storing-ground-meat-in-the-freezer.
Stir in the tomatoes, green pepper, onion, carrots, water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Creating Your Spaghetti Sauce Recipe Chop the vegetables and brown your meat while you simmer the tomatoes. Add chopped onion and chopped bell pepper (or celery) and minced garlic to browned meat. Add in the cans of tomato of sauce and stir Take the diced tomatoes, put in a blender and pulse twice. Ditch the canned spaghetti sauce for this flavorful, beefy, Homemade Spaghetti Meat Sauce.