Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Our favorite weeknight friendly spaghetti recipe with a meat sauce that is made completely from scratch.
Transfer pasta and sauce to a. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. Break it up with a wooden spoon, then add the onion and. You can cook Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- You need 200 grams of Ground meat.
- You need 1 of of each Onion and carrot.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 piece of Japanese curry roux.
- Prepare 1 of cube Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 90 grams of Pasta (per serving).
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, green pepper, onion, carrots, water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce step by step
- Finely chop the onion and carrot..
- Sauté the ground meat in a pan. Add the chopped vegetables and continue sautéeing. Add the canned tomatoes and soup cube and simmer..
- After simmering over low heat, add the curry roux and season with salt and pepper..
- Cook the pasta, top with the meat sauce and grated cheese, and serve..
To make the best spaghetti sauce, you simply need to brown the ground beef and drain off any excess fat. Then, throw in the chopped celery, onion, and garlic and cook until the vegetables soften. Dump the rest of the homemade pasta sauce ingredients into the pot and bring the mixture to a boil. Brown beef in a saucepot or large, deep skillet over medium heat; drain. Add garlic and saute until just turning white.