Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls. For the meatballs: Preheat vegetable oil over medium heat. In a medium bowl, soak the torn white bread with the milk. Homemade Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs Casserole with ground turkey, mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley, a comforting dish fit for a king.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano and sugar. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. The recipe requires minimal prep and cleanup, and tastes delicious in Italian Wedding Soup, spaghetti with meatballs, a meatball sandwich, and more. You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls
- You need of I lbs ground turkey.
- You need of Egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Vegeta season.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of chili.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of each dry cilantro and parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need of Onion diced and chopped fine.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mild pepper paste.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of Spaghetti any choice.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of each.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot pepper paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- Prepare Cup of tomatoes sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need Cup of spaghetti water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegeta season.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs. In a bowl, combine turkey, pepper, cereal and parsley. Add meatballs into the simmering sauce, trying to get the majority of meatballs covered by sauce. Place a cooling rack over pan.
Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls instructions
- This is step 2 : 😂 sorry 😂cook spaghetti as the box directions but 2 minutes less I have angel hair so It was 3 minutes using boiling water And 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/4 cup vegetable oil drain wash in cold water add 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and reserve cup of spaghetti water.
- Step 1 :✋😂 mix all ingredients of the turkey meat balls above then using ice cream scoop make balls and cook over medium heat with oil.
- Step 3: over medium heat add oil onions mushrooms garlic both paste and cook for few then add tomatoes sauce add the spices and cook for 10 minutes then after that add spaghetti water you could use broth instead.
- Then you add the spaghetti to sauce cook for few minutes so the color of the spaghetti will change then put in the tray add the meat on top and cook in oven 375 for 15 minutes and broiler for 10 minutes so the top will get crunchy.
- Enjoy I add some Parmesan cheese on top with sprinkles of parsley yummy.
- By the way you could cook the turkey ground over medium heat without making meatballs and add to the sauce then add on top the spaghetti and cook in over another way 🍝.
Spray rack with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl combine turkey, panko, green onion, bell pepper, egg, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning and salt. Shape into golf ball sizeballs; place on prepared rack. Put to one side until ready to cook. Put the turkey mince into a mixing bowl with the chopped onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, beaten egg and a good pinch of salt and pepper.