Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. Break it up with a wooden spoon, then add the onion and. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan.
Transfer pasta and sauce to a. In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, green pepper, onion, carrots, water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. You can cook Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- You need 680 g of Uncooked Linguine.
- You need 1 jar of Bertolli Five Cheese Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 jar of Bertolli Tomato Basil Sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tb of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 1 Tb of Italian herbs.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Our favorite weeknight friendly spaghetti recipe with a meat sauce that is made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce step by step
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water until it is soft enough for your liking..
- While the pasta is cooking, add ground beef to a pot to begin frying. You will need to separate the beef to be in small pieces..
- When there is only a small amount of red left in the beef, add 1/2 Tb of all the spices, stir, and allow the beef to continue cooking..
- Once there is no red left in the meat, add the remaining 1/2 Tb of all the spices and stir again..
- Optional: I don't prefer tomato chunks in the sauce and I blend the sauce with an emersion blender. This step is not necessary but it smooths the sauce out nicely..
- Add both jars of sauce and stir. Allow the sauce to simmer on low heat. Be careful here as the sauce can begin to boil and splatter if not stirred..
- Plate the 1/8th of the cooked pasta and 1 cup of sauce and enjoy! And freshly grated Romano cheese if you'd like that extra flavour..
Add garlic and saute until just turning white. Nana's Best Meat Sauce (with Spaghetti) Recipe – Zesty, savory, and terrifically meaty, this classic homemade Italian meat sauce recipe is perfect for enjoying with pasta and much more!. Nana knows a thing or two about home cooking. If you've been following the blog for awhile, you've surely tried Nana's EPIC Creamy Potato Soup Recipe and Nana's Epic Chicken and Rice. In all seriousness, this Best Ever Spaghetti and Meat Sauce is the perfect Italian-inspired family meal idea – the sauce is rich and meaty and SO flavourful, and it goes great over your favourite pasta cooked in salted water.