Dressing for holidays (cheat version). mince onions and celery in food processor. set aside. empty dressing from both boxes in a bowl. add one package of the dressing seasoning. add optional sage at this point. add hot broth. add enough to make it look to wet. almost soupy add onion and celery. add salt and pepper. If choosing a patterned dress, skirt, or top, keep the pattern simple. Avoid all tacky holiday, cartoon, or animal patterns.
Quote of the day: "I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become." Oprah Winfrey. It's that time of the year again when the women of the Ageless Style group showcase a theme and how we all style that theme. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook celery and onion in butter over medium heat until tender. You can cook Dressing for holidays (cheat version) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dressing for holidays (cheat version)
- You need 1 box of cornbread dressing.
- You need 1 box of turkey or chicken flavored dressing.
- Prepare 32 oz of carton of broth (you will not need it all).
- It’s 3 of stalks celery (minced).
- You need 1 small of onion (minced).
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (reviewer said it was salty) so i reduced salt).
- It’s 3/4 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sage (optional…. KY-GINGER gave me this tip).
Made with saltine crackers, celery, onions, and herbs, it's simple and satisfying. Choose a dark wash, streamline pair of jeans. Whether they're boot cut, flares, or skinny jeans, choosing a dark wash over light or medium washes makes it easier to dress them up. My family never knew the difference.
Dressing for holidays (cheat version) step by step
- mince onions and celery in food processor. set aside..
- empty dressing from both boxes in a bowl. add one package of the dressing seasoning. add optional sage at this point..
- add hot broth. add enough to make it look to wet. …. almost soupy.
- add onion and celery. add salt and pepper..
- add the 3/4 can of soup. mix well. taste mixture BEFORE ADDING THE EGG. adjust salt and pepper at this point..
- scramble eggs in a bowl and add to dressing. mix egg in well.
- pour into sprayed baking dish or aluminum pan..
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350° ……cook covered with aluminum foil loosely laid across pan (aluminum tent). let cook for 30 minutes. uncover and let cook for 15 more minutes..
Easy and quick with that homemade taste. Thousand Island dressing is made with mayonnaise and ketchup (or some other sweetened tomato condiment), thickened with a hard-boiled egg pressed through a sieve, and enlivened with vinegar and sweet pickle relish. Add enough hot water to the broth to make up the. Cover with foil to keep warm. Overview:You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on a Pacific island.