Besan wali bhindi,Masoor dal. Besan wali bhindi is an easy and quick dry variation of bhindi recipe prepared by coating it with spiced besan or gram flour. It is relished with roti, chapati, or even with the dal rice combination. The main ingredients are bhindi, besan, onion, and spices.
This Bhindi recipeis different from my other Bhindi ki sabzi as it is made in very different way. You can find lots of Bhindi recipes in my blog like Bhindi ka salan, aloo Bhindi, besan, bharwan (stuffed Bhindi), bhindi. besan bhindi recipe rajasthani bhindi recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. easy and quick dry variation of bhindi recipe prepared by coating it with spiced besan or chickpea flour. it is one of the popular rajasthani cuisine dry side dish recipe which is mainly relished with roti or chapathi or even for dal rice combination. the recipe for besan wali bhindi is. You can cook Besan wali bhindi,Masoor dal using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Besan wali bhindi,Masoor dal
- You need 500 gm of bhindi(okra)(wash+ dry+cut in pieces).
- You need 1 of onion roughly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dhania powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of besan(gram flour)dry roasted.
- You need of Masoor dal.
- It’s 1 cup of sabut masoor (whole red lentils)wash and soak for 30 minutes.
- It’s 2 of onions medium sized finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare of Ghee/oil.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of Fresh coriander leaves.
Besan Wali Bhindi is a stuffed Lady's Finger with Besan and spices prepared little spicy to pair with Dal and Rice. This stuffed Bhindi makes a delicious side dish with Roti or Rice. I made this Besan Wali Bhindi for my Rajasthani thali a little more spicy than expected as I was pairing it with the Dal and wanted some spicy dry side dish. Besan Bhindi Recipe with step by step photos.
Besan wali bhindi,Masoor dal step by step
- Bhindi—- In a Kadhai heat oil.Add cumin seeds sauté,add green chilli and onions fry it.Now add ginger garlic paste.cook it for 2-3 minutes..
- Add bhindi in it.cook it at medium flame till bhindi become soft,add lemon juice. Don’t cover the lid..
- Now add gram flour.Mix it and cook it well.Add all the dry masala.Stir it and cook for 5-6 minutes at low flame. Turn off the flame when the gram flour mix well and cooks. Besan bhindi is ready..
- Daal-In a pressure cooker take soaked daal add 3 cup water,salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.Pressure cook for 10-12 minutes or cook until softened..
- Take a pan heat ghee,add cumin seeds when splutter add green chilli and onions cook till the onions are golden brown.now add ginger garlic paste,fry for minutes..
- Add tomatoes in it.cook it till tomatoes become soft.add and mix all the dry masala (except garam masala)fry.you will see ghee releasing from the sides..
- Add boiled masoor dal in it.mix well.Add water to maintain consistency.Add garam masala and fresh cream in it.simmer the daal on low flame..
- Turn off the flame transfer it in a serving bowl garnish with coriander leaves..
This is a dry, aromatic, tangy and spiced besan wali bhindi from the rajasthani cuisine. a crisp, spiced and masala coated bhindi which goes very well with chapatis or phulkas. this rajasthani besan bhindi can also be served as a side dish along with dal-rice. Besan wali Bhindi Recipe – step by step presentation of Rajasthani style besan wali Bhindi. This besan Bhindi is simple and the perfect sabji recipe for everyday cooking. Besan plays an important role in Rajasthani cuisines. You can try Rajasthani besan gatta wali sabzi too.