Uh, let's see, Soup. Low-carb spring soup some Veggies stay firm some disappear becoming a thickening agent for the soup. The one that disappeared is the rutabaga. That is why I chose the canned rutabaga.
That is why I chose the canned rutabaga. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. You can cook Uh, let's see, Soup using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Uh, let's see, Soup
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of okra.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced Carrots.
- Prepare 6 of purple pearl onions.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 15 ounces of canned rutabaga.
- Prepare 8 cups of green savoury cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced radishes.
- It’s of Nuts.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds roasted and salted.
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/3 pound of smoked bacon.
- Prepare of Liquids.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 15 ounces of coconut milk.
- It’s 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 6 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s To taste of chunked Longhorn Amish cheddar cheese.
I'd like to order my food in a. Yes, canned soups are more convenient, but chances are, you already have everything in your pantry and fridge that you need to cook an affordable, effortless soup (chicken broth, olive oil, milk, flour, etc.). My wife, won't let me!" Miss Piggy Very good, Kermie. Kermit Uh, thank you, but it's just a song, you know, I don't have a wife.
Uh, let's see, Soup step by step
- Slice the carrot, celery and okra..
- Slice the onion, garlic, and pearl onions..
- Slice the radish. Add the spices to the ground sirloin and brown. Add the vegetables and nuts. But not the cabbage yet..
- Mix well. Add the stock. Let it get hot just starting to simmer about 12 minutes covered..
- Add the cabbage and bring to a boil for 8 minutes. Then the cabbage will shrink or wilt. Add the tomato sauce and coconut milk..
- Slice the bacon into tiny pieces. Add to the soup. Stir and cover. Let simmer for 8 minutes then stir from the bottom. Turn on low cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the red wine vinegar stir in well..
- Serve with some cheese. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Kermit I don't intend to have one, either. Remove chicken from pot and discard skin and bones. Cut meat into bite-sized pieces for soup. Strain broth, reserving pieces of ginger. Refrigerate broth until needed for soup.