Prawn and Okra with Sweet Sesame Sauce. Heat a glug of oil over a medium heat and add the red onion. Stir in the Patak's Tikka Masala Curry paste and fry for another minute. Pour in the chopped tomatoes and a tin full of water.
Chop the okra pods by slicing them across to create round pieces. These should be about a third to half a centimetre thick. Add the okra to the pot, followed by the prawns, squid and fish. You can have Prawn and Okra with Sweet Sesame Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn and Okra with Sweet Sesame Sauce
- You need 12 of Prawns.
- You need 6 of Okra.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Roasted sesame.
- Prepare of For prawn preparation.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Top up with the stock and stir. Heat oil over medium heat in a deep, heavy pot until very hot. Add onion and sautee until translucent. Add tomatoes and water, and heat until the edges begin to boil.
Prawn and Okra with Sweet Sesame Sauce instructions
- Mix the ◎ ingredients..
- Rub okra with a small amount of salt (not listed). Remove the caps, and boil in hot water. Wash briefly in running water and drain well. Cut crosswise in half..
- Peel the prawn shells and devein if needed. Rub the prawns in katakuriko and sake, then rinse with water..
- Boil briefly in hot water and drain well..
- Mix the okra and prawns. Add the sauce you made in Step 1..
- Serve on a plate. Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top..
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add okra and water into the pan and stir to fully coat with the chili sauce. Add shrimps, chili, salt, and sugar. Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add oil and fry prawns until almost cooked.