Bhindi Alu Fry. Easy Aloo Bhindi fry is an Indian style recipe that is perfect dinner meal or side dish. Kittyz Kitchens provide you with a delicious and tasty alu bhindi fry that your loved ones will love to eat for lunch or dinner. Bhindi Aloo sabzi recipe, A delicious Aloo bhindi fry made with potatoes and okra is perfect to serve with paratha or regular dal chawal.
It's a lovely accompaniment with Indian meal. I generally serve this subzi with steamed rice and dal fry. My family loves this combination of aloo and bhindi a lot. You can cook Bhindi Alu Fry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bhindi Alu Fry
- Prepare 8-10 pcs of bhindi/okra/ lady' finger.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes Medium Sized.
- It’s as required of Mustard oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Panch phoran.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need few of Green chilli.
- You need 1 of Onions medium.
- You need 1 tsp of Roasted cumin seeds and red dried chilli powder.
Further heat oil in the same pan followed by frying mustard seeds,cumin seeds,finely chopped onion and ginger garlic paste. Next add chopped tomato and little salt. Saute and cook on low flame until tomatoes turn soft and mushy. Dry Aloo Bhindi Recipe or aloo bhindi fry – A tasty Indian sabji of potato and okra cooked in dry indian spices.
Bhindi Alu Fry step by step
- Take a pan, heat 2 teaspoons mustard oil, put panch phoran, add sliced onion, saute till it gets brown add potatoes cut into long shape cover it for 2 mins in low flame, add bhindi and saute well till it's well cooked..
- Add roasted cumin seeds and red dried chilli powder over it mix well and serve hot with rice, chapati.
A quick indian dry sabji made from bhindi and potato. All time favorite and the most comforting sabji recipe that goes so well with phulkas/chappati. Bhindi is really all time favorite in my home. How to make Aloo Bhindi Sabzi Recipe – Potatoes Lady's Finger Stir Fry To begin making the Aloo Bhindi Sabzi Recipe, heat a tablespoon of oil in a heavy bottom pan over medium heat. Add a teaspoon of cumin seeds, allow seeds to crackle.