Okra And Carrot With Roasted Pork. Okra And Carrot With Roasted Pork MY VERSION. Add onion, okra, bell pepper, garlic. Add the ground ginger, ground pepper, ground cumin, salt and keep steering.
Heat oil in a pot and fry the pork evenly. Add Okra, tomatoes, broth and spices o skillet. Gently break tomatoes apart with spoon. You can have Okra And Carrot With Roasted Pork using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okra And Carrot With Roasted Pork
- You need 5 tbsp of stock.
- You need 1 slice of carrot slice thinly.
- It’s 10 packages of okra.
- Prepare of bbq pork and sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted pork dipping sauce.
- You need 1 cup of leftover bbq pork ( char siew ).
Cooking using this recipe is like making pork adobo at first, while adding the fresh okra towards the end. The okra makes the dish taste better because it makes the flavor of the adobo balanced and it also has lots of health benefits. I learned that okra contains folic acid, potassium, and vitamins b and c. Get the recipe for Roast Pork With Carrots and Tarragon-Mustard Sauce.
Okra And Carrot With Roasted Pork step by step
- QUICK BLANCH OKRA AND CARROT.
- quick blanch okra for 2 minutes in salted water then drain and set aside.
- quick blanch carrot for 2 minute then cool in runny water set aside.
- in pan add bbq pork and sauce then bring to a boil then off heat and serve.
Get the recipe for Roast Pork With Carrots and Tarragon-Mustard Sauce. Trim a pork tenderloin of fat and silverskin. Roughly chop one half of a medium onion. This Brunswick stew is made with cooked pork shoulder or leftover pulled pork, along with shredded or chopped cooked chicken thighs and vegetables. The barbecue sauce and a touch of cayenne pepper add rich flavor to the classic stew.