Amchur methi okra with pasta chisel kheer. See recipes for Special Mango Powder Chutney too.. Bhindi Amchur is a little tangy flavored, crispy bhindi recipe. A wonderful preparation of Indian okra / bhindi with a unique tang of amchur (dry mango powder) and chaat masala.
When cooked add fresh coconut bring to boil. Add punjai chole masala (or garam masala), amchur powder and mix well, cover and cook for another minute, add cilantro mix and off flame. Also curd or dry Amchur powder is used to add tangy flavours to the dishes instead of Tomatoes. You can cook Amchur methi okra with pasta chisel kheer using 23 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amchur methi okra with pasta chisel kheer
- It’s 200 g of okra.
- You need 150 g of potato.
- Prepare 200ml of milk.
- It’s 5 tsp of sugar syrup.
- It’s 50 g of chisel.
- Prepare 5 tsp of pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 2 tsp of roast fenugreek powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 of cheeries.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crush dry fruit.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of green chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dry ginger powder.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- You need 1 of dry chilli.
- Prepare 3 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crush clove.
- You need 1 tsp of crush black pepper.
Ghee is an integral part in preparation of Rajasthani food and hence the spice content is quiet high in comparison to other Indian cuisine but the food is absolutely fabulous and lip smacking.. Chawal ki Kheer recipe, Rice pudding with detailed step by step photos. Rice Kheer is undoubtedly the King of Kheers! It is made all over India.
Amchur methi okra with pasta chisel kheer step by step
- Okra: At first,cut all vegetables.
- Put oil in pan with dry chilli.
- Then, add mustard,cumin seed,curry leaves.
- After tempt, add all vegetables in pan..
- Saute them in mustard oil during 5 min..
- Add all powder masala and mix them..
- Saute them with salt..
- Next add water in it..
- Boil it and ready the curry..
- Kheer: take milk in pot.
- Tempt it and put pasta on milk..
- After boil the pasta will soft..
- Next,knead the chisel in plate..
- Take sugar syrup in pan.
- Add chisel on sugar syrup..
- Saute it in pan.
- Add it in pasta milk..
- Now,mix all of them in milk pan on induction..
- After that, stir the milk and boil..
- Ready the kheer and add crush dry fruit..
- Add cherry on it..
- Serve both of them in dinner with wheat bread.
Made by simmering rice and milk in heavy, large bronze vessels for a long time, this rice kheer has a rich taste and attractive pink colour that comes out of the natural thickening of milk. Methi dal recipe – Lentils cooked with fenugreek leaves, spices and herbs. Dal or lentil curry is a staple in most Indian households. No one get bored eating it as there are numerous ways to make dal. Methi refers to fenugreek leaves & dal is lentils.