Red velvet cheesecake minis. Get Delicious Pies and Cheese Cakes Delivered Directly to Your Door at Your Convenience. Order Goldbelly® Cheesecakes From America's Best Bakeries. Gourmet Food & Food Gifts for Any Occasion.
There are two sets of ingredients for these mini red velvet cheesecakes. There is a red velvet layer as well as a cheesecake filling. They are both fabulous and easy to make. You can have Red velvet cheesecake minis using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cheesecake minis
- Prepare 3 packages of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Semi sweet baking coco.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red food color.
- Prepare 3 large of Eggs.
- It’s 2 packages of Mini pie crust.
- It’s 1 packages of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pecans.
Let's take a look at what you will be needing to make these cheesecakes. Combining the classic flavors of red velvet (read: chocolate) with the mild tartness of a cheesecake, we add a decadent Oreo crust (read: more chocolate) to create a very simple, but pretty mind-blowing result. These Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes are a moist red velvet cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This is the best red velvet recipe I've ever had.
Red velvet cheesecake minis step by step
- Preheat oven for 325°.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar till well blended.
- Next blend in semi sweet coco and vanilla and red food color.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Pour batter into pie crust.
- Place on cookie sheet and place in oven bake for 25 min will be puffed up let cool for 1 hour then decorate.
Topped with cream cheese for the ultimate indulgence. Add some edible blood and mini meat cleaver cookies for a dramatic Halloween dessert or keep them plain for Christmas or Valentine's Day. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan. To the bowl of a food processor, add Oreo cookies and pulse into fine crumbs. Chill, slice, and fall in red velvet love.