Chocolate Pecan Pie Squares!. In a small bowl, mix flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Gradually add ice water, tossing with a fork until dough holds together when pressed. Beat flour, brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon.
The small bites can be used in Christmas cookie gift boxes and are typically the first item gone at Christmas parties. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Spread it evenly in a baking pan and bake. You can have Chocolate Pecan Pie Squares! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pecan Pie Squares!
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (room temp).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of light corn syrup (aka white corn syrup).
- You need 3/4 of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Meanwhile, prepare the pie filling by mixing together coconut oil, maple syrup, egg, milk, brown sugar, pecan, chocolate chips. Pour this filling on top of the crust Cover bottom of pie crust with pecans. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted butter. Add the corn syrup, sugar, bourbon and the chopped chocolate.
Chocolate Pecan Pie Squares! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350? spray or butter and 9×13 inch pan and line with parchment.
- In large mixing bowl mix together all crust ingredients and mix until the dough sticks together when you pinch some together, pour this all out into your pan, press it down firmly and bake for 10 mins or until starts to brown a bit.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar.
- Add to this the corn syrup, vanilla and butter and Add a pinch of salt too and mix until well combined.
- Add in the nuts and chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Pour into your crust and back for another 25-30 mins.
- Let them cool completely for about 4 hours and cut them up and enjoy!.
- So so gooood!.
Stir until all ingredients are combined. Pour mixture into the pie shell over the pecans and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet. Spread the pecan mixture onto the baked crust. Cool completely, then transfer baked bar to cutting board. Cut into squares with a sharp knife.