Pear Nut Tart. Beat butter, sugar and cinnamon until crumbly. In a large bowl toss the pear slices with the lemon juice. Sprinkle in the cornstarch, brown sugar and cinnamon and toss until the pears are.
Arrange the pears in a circular. Pear Almond Tart In this delightful pie, the pastry makes a "pouch" for a pleasant pear filling. For even more flavor, top the tart with a powdered sugar glaze and toasted almonds. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen Drain raisins; scatter over pears. You can cook Pear Nut Tart using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pear Nut Tart
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 4 of red or bosc pears.
- You need 1 of –9 inch pie crust.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
Sprinkle walnuts and cookies over pears. Dot top with remaining butter; cover rim of tart with strips of foil. Press pears lightly to fan out. In a large bowl, combine the pears, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and lemon zest.
Pear Nut Tart instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- poke pie crust with fork to prevent crust from bubbling up.
- slice pears and arrange in crust.
- sprinkle flour over pears.
- scatter pecans over pears.
- sprinkle sugar and cinnamon.
- dab butter all over top..
- bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden and top is bubbly..
- serve warm, and enjoy.
Gently layer overlapping slices of pear down the middle of the tart. Don't worry if the pears sink into the batter a bit — the batter will rise and puff up around them as it bakes. Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely. In medium bowl, mix flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter, using fork or pastry blender, until crumbly.