Carmel pecan pie. Remove from heat and set aside. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the caramels, water and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until caramels are melted.
Top with Chocolate-Dipped Pecans, if desired. Melt caramels with water & margarine in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in pecan halves & pour into pastry shell. You can cook Carmel pecan pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carmel pecan pie
- It’s 1 cup of corn syrup.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of pecans.
- It’s 1 of unbaked pie crust 9- inch deep dish.
- Prepare 5 of about five pieces of candy milk caramels.
Pie filling will appear soft,but becomes firm as it cools. Prepare recipe for single crust pie. Press to fit without stretching dough. BEAT eggs slightly with fork in medium bowl.
Carmel pecan pie step by step
- stir the 5 ingredients thoroughly then drop in pecans, and Caramel's once your done pour into pie crust, then bake it from 60 to 70 minutes then when done baking let it cool down for about two hour's and enjoy ;).
- preheat oven at 350.
Stir in topping and butter until blended. In a large bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Combine milk and egg yolks; stir into crumb mixture until dough forms a ball. The base of this pecan pie recipe is made with a homemade salted caramel sauce instead of corn syrup. The pie can also be made with honey or maple syrup but let's be real, caramel always wins.