Crockpot ranch chicken. How to make slow cooker ranch chicken. Gradually add the water, stirring to prevent lumps. This easy Crock Pot Ranch Chicken recipe for keto and low carb has just four ingredients.
The easiest recipe known to man. My family loves this ranch chicken. I have served it with rice & on buns. You can have Crockpot ranch chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot ranch chicken
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 of baby carrots (as many as you want).
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes (sliced).
- Prepare 1 packages of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions (chopped).
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
Either way it is very favorable ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○. A Tasty Keto Chicken Recipe with perfect ranch flavor, moist chicken & cooked right in the crockpot for a simple dinner! The combination of dill from the ranch seasoning and heat from the chili powder and red pepper flakes in the taco seasoning can't be beat. Shred chicken and mix with sauces and spices left in crockpot.
Crockpot ranch chicken step by step
- Set the chicken in the crock pot. Then and the vegetables..
- Dump in the 2 1/2 cups of water. Then sprinkle the ranch packet in..
- Set the crock pot to low and let cook for 11 hours..
Easy Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Recipe. This is a super easy crockpot chicken dinner with a nice thick sauce. You will have this all prepped and thrown in the crockpot in no time at all. Crockpot Ranch Chicken is the perfect weeknight protein to go with any meal! This recipe is simple to make, only requires a few ingredients and it's super versatile!