Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza. Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well. Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet.
Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions; stir in crushed tortilla chips. Season with salt to taste; stir. In a bowl, whisk together cornbread mix with water. You can have Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza
- It’s of Breading, crust—————-.
- Prepare 1 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Sauce——————.
- It’s 3/4 cup of spaghetti sauce your favorite.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings———————-.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of cooked meatballs see my recipe or use frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare To taste of salt for tomatoes.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper for tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 pound of Monterey Colby cheese chunks.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. The Best Meatball Casserole Recipes on Yummly Meatball Casserole, Meatball Casserole, Meatball Casserole. Corn Casserole Sausage Casserole Any Type of Casserole.
Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit heat a skillet I used cast iron.
- Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well..
- Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet. It will be sticky. I used a wet spoon to spread the crust with. I repeatedly wet the spoon to keep it from sticking. Make sure to get up on the edges of skillet..
- Add sauce to the crust.
- Spread it out over the tip.
- Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
- Push the meatballs into the crust.
- Add sliced onions.
- Slice the pepperoni thin as you like. Peel the casings off.
- Slice the tomatoes and add to the top with the pepperoni.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of sauce to the tops of the pepperoni.
- Add cheese chunks and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese to top bake till crust is done..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
See recipes for Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole too. In a mixing bowl, combine butter, whole corn, cream corn, corn muffin mix and sour cream. Spread pizza sauce over the crust and top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and onion, in that order. Arrange meatball slices and pepperoni on top. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese.