Pumpkin Pie Bars. Find Deals on Pumkin Pie Filling in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Whisk sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves together in a separate bowl.
Pour the butter into the mixture and mix until crumbly and well-combined. In the bowl that the butter was melted in, combine the pumpkin pie filling, egg, and vanilla; whisk well. Pumpkin pie is a delicious fall treat. You can cook Pumpkin Pie Bars using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Bars
- It’s of Crust :.
- Prepare 9 of full sheets of graham crackers (or 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s of Filling :.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar (light or dark).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of ground pepper.
With a creamy filling and crunchy crust, it's the perfect balance for a seasonal dessert. But whole pies aren't always easy to transport or to serve in even slices, so pumpkin pie bars are a great stand-in that everyone will love equally. Bake up a batch today to share your family and lucky friends. In a large bowl mix flour, butter, powdered sugar, and a pinch of salt together until mixture is crumbly.
Pumpkin Pie Bars instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving enough of an overhang on the sides to easily lift out the completed bars. Set this aside..
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and pecans together until they turn to crumbs. Then add in the granulated sugar and melted butter and continue to pulse until everything is moistened and combined..
- Place the crust mixture into the prepared baking pan and pack it down tightly and evenly over the bottom. Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes. Once it's done remove from the oven and set it aside until your ready with the pie filling..
- For the filling, place the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, heavy cream, vanilla extract, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment to quickly whisk it all together until combined..
- Pour the pie filling evenly over the top of the graham cracker crust. Place it in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the center is no longer jiggly..
- Place the baking pan on a cooling rack and let it sit until it has cooled completely. Once it's cool, cover it and transfer it to the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour and up to 3 days..
- Once chilled and you're ready to serve, remove the pan from the fridge and lift the parchment paper out of the pan. Slice into squares and serve. Leftovers can be stored for up to a week covered in the fridge..
Transfer the pan to a rack and let. I love to use evaporated milk in this recipe because it's thicker than normal milk, and has the flavor of cream, without adding all the fat and calories that heavy cream would add. Combine a crunchy oat-nut crust, cream cheese in the filling and sweet crumbs for Pumpkin Pie Bars on a new level. Pumpkin Pie Bars are great for potlucks. As I mentioned above, these Pumpkin Pie Bars are like pumpkin pie in bar form.