Mix veg and Daliya Tikki. Rajma and Dalia Tikki Sandwich get substance from the vegetarian patty and fresh vegetables and gooey love from the mint mayonnaise. These red kidney beans tikki sandwiches are a perfect vegetarian version of any chicken sandwich and full of healthy ingredients – beans, broken wheat, and oats. Dalia Tikki – Broken Wheat Cutlet make great tea-time snack, brunch or breakfast.
Dalia khichdi is a delicious one pot meal made from broken wheat, moong dal (yellow lentil) and vegetables. It's incredible light and healthy and is one of the simplest recipes to make. The consistency of daliya khichdi is very soft which makes it easy for kids to swallow and is also a perfect comfort food, more so during winters. You can cook Mix veg and Daliya Tikki using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix veg and Daliya Tikki
- It’s 2 of potatoes medium size – boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 2 of carrots cut in chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of wheat daliya / broken.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of oil and more for shallow frying.
- It’s 3 – 4 tsps of chaat masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt chilly and red powder.
- It’s 2 tsps of jeera powder.
- Prepare 3 tsps of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 4 – 5 sprigs of mint leaves of.
- You need 1 cup of bread brown bread crumbs – I pulsed brown at home and toasted it in oven.
Crispy Veg Tikki Burger Recipe/VegTikki Cheese Burger. Today we are making Burger at home. It's very easy to make as well as delicious. The steam in the pan helps to melt & soften the cheese slightly.
Mix veg and Daliya Tikki step by step
- Wash and soak the broken wheat for 10 mintues..
- In a pressure cooker, add the peas, daliya and carrots. Put 1 cup water and let it cook for 2 whistles. Once done, drain the water and mash them. Add to the potatoes..
- To the mix, add the dry spices and salt, corriander and mint leaves too. Add the bread crumbs little at a time. We want the consistency to be easily rolled in balls. Cover with a cloth and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Heat a good quality non stick pan and brush it with little oil, Make 3-4 tikkis at a time and place on medium heat. Let them go crisp/nice and brown on one side and then flip to cook the other side..
- Serve with the dips of your choice or add to wrap or ragda or choley..
So here is an easy homemade version of the famous crispy aloo tikki burger or the Mcveggie burger. Turkey burger is a delicious burger. Turkey Burger is easy to prepare and taste amazing that you. Clean and wash the broken wheat thoroughly. Heat the oil in a pressure cooker.