Pangasius fillets in the oven. Flour each fillet, dip in egg well, and flour it again Dip the fillets in egg again, then place in breadcrumbs, pat down well so the breadcrumbs stick on the fillet Place the breaded fillets on a sheet lined with parchment paper. The onions first, then the tomatoes and the garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and oregano on top. Then spread the pangasius fillets and repeat the previous vegetable layers, adding the potatoes as well.
This recipe is also great with a salmon fillet. The striped pangasius, also known as "iridescent shark," is a variety of catfish native to Southeast Asia's Mekong River. Like the American channel catfish, it is well suited to aquaculture and widely grown for both the domestic and export markets. You can cook Pangasius fillets in the oven using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pangasius fillets in the oven
- Prepare 1 packet of frozen pangasius fillets.
- You need 1 kg of dry onions cut into round slices.
- You need 1 kg of very ripe tomatoes cut into round slices.
- You need 1 kg of potatoes (cut in wedges).
- It’s 1 bunch of parsley finely chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of salt, pepper, oregano.
- Prepare of about 1 cup oil.
It can't be marketed in the U. Pangasius fillet cooked according to this recipe looks very appetizing, so this dish is not ashamed to be served even for the festive table. Pangasius Fillet Baked In The Oven With Vegetables Pangasius oven fillets your everyday fish pangasius fillet in the oven recipeore with fresh frozen food bacon wrapped pangasius fillet foxy folksy reinhart foodservice italian baked pangasius. This bacon-wrapped Pangasius fillet is one of the easiest dish you can make with fish yet also one of the tastiest.
Pangasius fillets in the oven instructions
- Use the baking tray that comes with the oven..
- Spread half the vegetables into layers. The onions first, then the tomatoes and the garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and oregano on top..
- Then spread the pangasius fillets and repeat the previous vegetable layers, adding the potatoes as well..
- Pour the oil over everything and place the baking tray on the bottom rack of the oven, at 170°C for about an hour..
The bacon, having lots of fats, keeps the fish from drying out while being cooked and adds flavor to the fish itself. Baked basa fish fillets in the oven with the taste of sweet paprika. Topped with slices of lemon and basil. Smeared with the melted butter that adds additional flavor. The Best Oven Baked Fish Fillet Recipes on Yummly