Baked Potatoes with Guacamole. Scrub potatoes and rub skins with shortening. Prick skins with fork to allow steam to escape. Mash avocado with fork to chunky texture and mix in sour cream and seasonings.
Then toss them together with some olive oil and spices and roast in the oven until golden brown. Crispy oven baked potato wedges with guacamole. They are flavorful, hearty, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You can have Baked Potatoes with Guacamole using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes with Guacamole
- You need of Baked Potatoes.
- Prepare 40 of large potatoes peeled and cut in half.
- You need of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Thyme.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Chopped coriander.
- You need of Guacamole.
- You need 3 of chopped avocados.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Juice of one lime.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of tomatoes finely diced.
- It’s 1 of onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar (preferential).
- Prepare of Appliances.
- It’s of Large saucepan.
- It’s of Large baking pan\sheet or just the oven pan itself.
Enjoy these delicious homemade potato fries loaded with the creamiest guacamole! Easy healthy recipe with simple ingredients which can be also made in an Air Fryer! For the guacamole: put the peeled, deseeded avocados in a mixing bowl, add the olive oil and garlic and mash everything together. Add the tomatoes, chilli, shallot and coriander to the bowl and fold everything together.
Baked Potatoes with Guacamole instructions
- Bring water to boil in a large saucepan add salt then the potatoes and cook for 15-20 minutes or until soft but not mushy..
- In a bowl add the oil and the spices, microwave for 1½ a minute.Preheat the oven to 220⁰c or 395F.
- Drain the potatoes and dip in the mixture (in step 2) one by one while placing in the greased baking pan/sheet. Place it in the oven and cook for 40 minutes and turn halfway to ensure browning on all sides..
- In a separate bowl,add the avocado,onions and lime juice and mash with a fork. Once fully mashed add the tomatoes and vinegar and stir. Refrigerate for 15mins..
- Serve while potatoes are still hot.Enjoy..
Spoon into potato shells, and place on a baking sheet. Chili baked potato: topped with traditional chili or vegetarian chili, plus cheddar cheese, sour cream, green onions and/or avocado; Guacamole baked potato: topped with a generous scoop of guacamole, plus optional extra cheese and/or crumbled tortilla chips; Broccoli cheese baked potato: topped with broccoli and melted cheddar cheese A baked russet potato is topped with crumbled bacon, diced avocado, salsa, and shredded Colby Jack cheese–a meal in itself! Slice the potato down the center, and serve with butter and black pepper. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Using a fork, poke a few holes in various places on each potato.