Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad. Spread the potatoes in an Instant Pot. If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad recipe here.
In a large bowl, combine the diced celery, vinegar, mayonnaise, and pickle relish. Add the roasted vegetables; toss to thoroughly coat. Taste, then season with salt and pepper if desired. You can cook Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad
- It’s of Chicken legs/breast/wings. Should be the same size.
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mala.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- You need 3 tsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of Guinness stout.
- Prepare of Barbecue sauce.
- It’s of Guinness stout (remaining in the can) freeze for later use.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Chilli.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of ginger.
- It’s of Lime juice.
Serve the cooked chicken with the potato salad and dipping sauce on the side. Place the seasoned chicken on the prepared sheet pan; top with half the barbecue sauce and half the vinegar. Arrange the coated chicken skin side up. Make the potato salad: While chicken is roasting, in a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, tahini, lemon juice and pepper until combined.
Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad step by step
- Mix the marinade well and marinate the chicken for as long as possible. (4-24+ hours). Cover with cling film and refigirate..
- Preheat oven to 180°c, line your oven tray with foil and baste some oil on it. Bake for 20 min, turn it once so that both sides brown to a fine crisp..
- Mean while, bring a cup of Guinness stout to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients for the BBQ sauce. Let it simmer on low till its thick and reduces..
- Coat the chicken in the sauce. Bake for an extra 10 minutes..
- Enjoy 😋. Potato recipe later.
Place chicken pieces into prepared pan. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces. To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, tomato, corn, beans, onion and cheeses. Cover with foil and place foil wrapped potatoes over chicken.