Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds. Great recipe for Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds. When you serve this dish with the spice withheld for kids, after serving in a bowl, add doubanjiang and ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil, and serve it for. Before you jump to Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
The COLD dan dan noodle is ready to be served. For HOT dan dan noodles, serve the hot noodles in a large bowl and pour in the hot black sesame soup. Place the bok choy, bean sprouts, and meat sauce on top of the noodles. You can cook Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds
- It’s 400 grams of Mix of ground pork and beef.
- It’s 8 grams of Garlic.
- You need 8 grams of Ginger.
- It’s 20 of cm Japanese leek.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of bags Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of pack Bunapi mushrooms.
- You need 1200 ml of ◎Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎Cooking sake.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ◎Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Ra-yu.
- It’s 1 of Chinese noodles.
- You need 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- You need 1 of Roasted sesame seeds.
This is an imitation dan dan hot pot with sesame seeds made with ingredients I had at home. Stir-frying the bacon and pork well helps their umami spread through the soup, and makes the soup delicious. Even inexpensive thinly sliced pork will increase its umami by adding bacon. Steps to make Tortilla Soup: Using a high power blender add below ingredients.
Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds step by step
- Mince the garlic, ginger, and Japanese leek..
- Add sesame oil, minced garlic, minced ginger in a cold frying pan. Turn on the heat to medium. When fragrant, add ground meat, and stir-fry..
- When the ground meat is cooked through, add Japanese leek and doubanjiang, then continue stir-frying. Adjust the amount of the doubanjiang when you are preparing for kids..
- Add all the ◎ seasonings into an earthenware pot, and turn on the heat. Adjust the amount of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil for kids..
- When Step 4 starts to boil, add the ingredients, cover with a lid, and simmer..
- When cooked through, add Step 3 stir-fried ground meat to the pot..
- Add Chinese noodles at the end and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top to your liking, then it's done..
- Serve the soup in a bowl, and add plenty of chopped green onions and ground sesame seeds. It will taste delicious..
Blend ingredients together on high until it turns into a smooth soup consistency. Chinese sesame paste (芝麻酱) The Beijing dipping for hot pot sauce uses Chinese sesame paste as its base. Different from tahini, Chinese sesame paste uses roasted sesame seeds to create a deeper taste. Bake on a tray lined with oiled foil in a hot oven, turning occasionally, until cooked through and well browned. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet (preferably cast iron or nonstick) over medium until shimmering.