Caramel Bread Pudding. recipe,how to make bread pudding,caramel pudding,eggless flan,flan. It is very much like French Toast with a lovely caramel sauce on it. We all like it warm best.
I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. Salted Caramel Bread Pudding is a decadent dessert made with brioche or challah bread, half-n-half, eggs, butter, and brown sugar topped with a silky smooth salted caramel sauce. When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious. You can cook Caramel Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Pudding
- You need of For Caramel:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need of For Pudding:.
- Prepare 4 Slices of Brown Bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs (Beaten).
- It’s 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
A delectable bread pudding is baked with a rich layer of caramel sauce on the bottom. The pudding is flipped like an upside-down cake to let the caramel sauce drip down. Scatter the raspberries over the warm pudding. Serve in bowls and top each portion with a dollop of whipped.
Caramel Bread Pudding instructions
- Firstly, prepare the caramel. In a small pan, combine sugar and water. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Turn on heat to low. Caramelize until golden in colour. Transfer to a loaf pan or heat proof container. Set aside..
- Trim the edges of bread slices. Cut into small pieces..
- In a small bowl, add milk, sugar and vanilla extract..
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and add it to the milk bowl and mix well..
- Place the bread pieces in an even layer in the loaf pan over the caramel. Evenly sprinkle with the raisins. Pour the milk mixture over the bread, making sure to evenly coat each piece..
- Let it rest for sometime so that the bread gets soaked in the milk mixture. Place the loaf pan in a steamer and steam for 40 minutes or until the top of the bread pudding springs back after lightly touching it with a fork..
- Remove from steamer. Let it cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Invert, tap the bottom of the pan to loosen then lift the pan. Slice to serve..
Smooth and delicate bread pudding, coated with a delicious caramel sauce, is a simple and stunning dessert at the same time. Made with bread, eggs, milk and sugar. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version. I remember I ate pudding for the first time in a wedding feast,when I was studying in my lower primary. My Grandma made the most delicious Bread Pudding and it is one of my very favorite desserts from my childhood.