Use Up Leftover Vegetables! Quick Meat and Vegetable Stir-Fry. Vegetable Stir Fry Is A Tasty Meal You Can Whip Up In Minutes, Even On A Weeknight. Need A Quick And Tasty Weekday Meal? Try This Easy Stir Fried Vegetables From McCormick®.
Great recipe for Use Up Leftover Vegetables! This stir-fried meat and vegetable dish♪ is my husband's favorite. This dish comes to our table when we start having leftover vegetables in the fridge. You can have Use Up Leftover Vegetables! Quick Meat and Vegetable Stir-Fry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Use Up Leftover Vegetables! Quick Meat and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Prepare 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly (pork offcuts, pork loin are OK♪）.
- Prepare 2/3 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of Green peppers.
- You need 1 of pack King oyster mushrooms (shiitake mushrooms, buna-shimeji mushrooms are OK♪）.
- You need 100 grams of Bean sprouts.
- You need 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chinese soup stock (chicken stock granules are OK♪）.
Prepare the ingredients well, and all that's left is stir-frying. Coat a wok or frying pan with oil and heat. Great for: bell peppers, onions, broccoli, carrots, squash, mushrooms, eggplant, cabbage, asparagus, spinach, peas Stir fries are my go-to easy meal because they're incredibly fast, you can add just about ANY meat or vegetable to them, and they're different every time. Combined with the fresh stir-fried vegetables, the roasted meat takes on a new lease of life.
Use Up Leftover Vegetables! Quick Meat and Vegetable Stir-Fry step by step
- Cut the carrot, green pepper, and king oyster mushrooms into thin strips. Roughly chop the cabbage. Slice the garlic..
- Cut the pork into bite-size pieces, and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and stir-fry the garlic. When fragrant, add the pork, and continue stir-frying..
- When the colour of the meat changes, stir-fry the carrot, green pepper, king oyster mushrooms, bean sprouts, cabbage in that order..
- Add the Chinese soup stock granules, and continue stir-frying briefly, and it's done..
Simply tear up your leftover meat into strips and add it to the stir-fry near the end so the meat doesn't get overcooked. The soy sauce, honey, sherry and lemon will tenderise the meat again and prevent it from drying out. Give Leftover Veggies A Delicious Makeover With Easy Stir Fry Vegetables Recipe (Video Inside) This easy stir fry vegetables recipe will help you reduce waste by making use of leftover vegetables. There is no end to the number of veggies you can add! Just about any vegetable can go in a stir fry.