Pork, Kimchi and Cellophane Noodles Stir-fry. Add the water, fish sauce/soy sauce, and sugar. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and fry the pork. Then add the kimchi and noodles!
Stir in the water, fish sauce, and sugar. Heat pan to medium high heat. If there is excess oil from the pork belly, remove it before adding kimchi. You can cook Pork, Kimchi and Cellophane Noodles Stir-fry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork, Kimchi and Cellophane Noodles Stir-fry
- You need 40 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- Prepare 150 grams of Chinese cabbage kimchi.
- It’s 70 grams of Sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 1 of Chinese chives (if available).
- It’s 4 tbsp of ＊Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of ＊Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
The brilliance of Buta Kimuchi is that kimchi is so flavorful, that it does not need much seasoning beyond its own pickling juices to create a wonderfully complex stir-fry. Although it's a simple dish, there are a few key techniques that can make the difference between a perfectly sauced stir-fry with moist tender meat, and a soggy mess with. Stir fry kimchi and pork belly is so simple to make yet out of this world satisfying! This time of the year, when farmer's markets are closed, and fresh produce in grocery stores are so limited, I often reach for my fermented vegetables (sometimes I even run out supplies and have to go for store-bought).
Pork, Kimchi and Cellophane Noodles Stir-fry step by step
- Rehydrate the glass noodles with hot water, and then lightly drain before cutting it roughly. Slice the pork into 3 cm pieces. The leeks should also be 3 cm ♪ I didn't chopped the kimchi (this time). Reserve the kimchi liquid..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and fry the pork. Then add the kimchi and noodles! Add the ＊ ingredients and add as much doubanjiang as you like..
- Finally, add the leek and give it a quick stir-fry, and it's done Enjoy whilst hot..
Add more if you like extra sauce. Cook until pork is still tender and spinach is just. Cook the pasta in boiling water until just tender then drain and place in a bowl. Place the strips of pork into a bowl. Directions Cook the noodles as the label directs, then drain and rinse under cold water.