Yokohama Ramen. HIKAWA-MARU What makes ramen an authentic Japanese food, is its uniquesness and representation. Each town, each household has it own Ramen recipe. Possibly the most difficult ramen to obtain in all of Japan, Miraku is making its debut at the Shin-Yokohama Raumen Museum.
The food is ok, service is good! We ordered spicy miso ramen, beef ramen, fried chicken, seaweed salad. View the online menu of Yokohama Iekei Ramen and other restaurants in Union City, California. You can have Yokohama Ramen using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yokohama Ramen
- Prepare of Soup stock*.
- Prepare of chicken bone.
- You need of any vegetables.
- Prepare of Soup seasoning *.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of vegetable fry*.
- Prepare 2 of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of carrot.
- Prepare 2-3 of dried Shiitake mushrooms (soaked).
- You need 6 of boiled shrimps.
- It’s of spring onion.
- Prepare 30 g of thin sliced pork.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chinese chicken paste.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of starch powder +1 cup water.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- It’s of green onion.
- You need of Nori seaweed.
- You need of Ramen noodle.
During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Please check with the restaurant directly. Yokohama Iekei Ramen « Back To Union City, CA. Since then, it has become a bit of a Yokohama treasure (along with the aforementioned Cup Noodle Museum).
Yokohama Ramen instructions
- Soup stock ingredients: any vegetables and shrimp skin……
- Cook in pressure pan for 30 minutes. And drain..
- Cut vegetables and pork. Fry pork first and put in dish aside. Then fry hard vegetables..
- Fry all vegetables and pork shrimp, and season..
- Sprinkle starch water and cook..
- Boil noodle and make soup..
- Put vegetables fry, soy sauce egg, green onion and Nori..
- Enjoy 😊.
Plating and checking every bowl of ramen before it leaves the kitchen. The most delicious authentic Japanese ramen in Schiedam? Yokohama Ramen Saito has landed in this small city, next to big brother Rotterdam. One of the latest limited-time menus came from Yokohama Ramen Izakaya. Types The Shinyokohama Raumen Museum (新横浜ラーメン博物館, Shin Yokohama Ra-men Hakubutsukan) is a unique museum about ramen, a very popular Japanese noodle dish which was originally introduced from China.