Chinese Cabbage and Meatball Soup. Boil the chicken stock with the slices of fresh ginger. Submit a Recipe Correction Add napa cabbage to the pot, press down with a spatula or spoon and the cabbage will shrink as it cooks. Carrots and celery chop sticks, peppers cut into small rhombs, potato of cubes, cabbage cut lengthwise into wide strips and then across the wide noodles.
Hearty Northern Chinese style napa cabbage soup with tender meatballs and tofu, and it's loaded with winter vegetables. Napa cabbage soup is a dish my mom would serve for dinner almost every day during the winter. It takes no effort to make and it tastes really hearty. You can have Chinese Cabbage and Meatball Soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage and Meatball Soup
- You need 300 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of packet Firm tofu.
- You need 1 piece of Minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 head of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of clump Bok choy.
- It’s 1/3 of Carrot.
- You need 30 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chicken soup stock powder.
- It’s 1200 ml of Boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 of Oil.
It has healing powers that warm your body and heart after a long, cold day. And it's known to all that baechu-kimchi, in Korean cuisine, is the most common type of kimchi. Baechu is the Sino-Korean reading of Baicai/白菜, the Chinese pronunciation of Chinese cabbage. This Asian Meatball Noodle Soup is a healthy and quick weekday dinner.
Chinese Cabbage and Meatball Soup step by step
- Drain the tofu. Put the ground pork, tofu, ginger and ★ seasoning ingredients in a bowl, mix well and divide into 8 portions..
- Chop up the Chinese cabbage and bok choy roughly. Slice the carrot into 5 cm strips. Rehydrate the cellophane noodles and cut them up..
- Put some oil in a frying pan, add the meatballs from Step 1, and brown them on both sides..
- Put the hot water and Chinese soup stock granules in a pan. Add the browned meatballs from Step 3, and simmer over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Add the cut up vegetables from Step 2 and the ☆ seasoning ingredients. Simmer until the vegetables are tender. Add the noodles at the end..
Pork meatballs simmered in chicken broth with cabbage and topped with rice noodles, chili garlic hot sauce, and fresh cilantro. A deliciously easy and comforting soup! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Pour in the chicken broth, water, and soy sauce.