Spring Cabbage and Pork Cream Pasta. Great recipe for Spring Cabbage and Pork Cream Pasta. A spring-colored pasta that uses plenty of spring cabbage. For the best results, work fast after the pasta is boiled.
Use the boiled water from the pasta! Boost the flavor with Weipa soup paste! The vegetables and pork go best with the pasta when chopped fairly small. You can cook Spring Cabbage and Pork Cream Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spring Cabbage and Pork Cream Pasta
- Prepare 80 grams of Pasta.
- You need 3 of leaves Spring cabbage.
- You need 2 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 5 of cm Celery.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
Recipe by Kojima ponsuke Great recipe for Creamy Miso Spring Cabbage Pasta. I had just bought some cabbage and put it in my refrigerator, which also had some pork at the time, and so I came up with this recipe idea. Prepare the pasta so it is a little more chewy than normal. Make sure the cream cheese is at room.
Spring Cabbage and Pork Cream Pasta instructions
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Once it boils, add salt, and once it boils again, add the pasta..
- Cut the spring cabbage and pork belly into bite-size pieces and slice the celery. Heat a pan with olive oil and saute the pork..
- Once the pork has changed color, add the spring cabbage and the celery, and quickly fry everything together..
- Add milk and soup stock granules and cook on low heat so that the cabbage wilts. Be careful not to boil it..
- Add boiled pasta and quickly mix in the sauce. Flavor with black pepper and you're finished..
- Finished with milk instead of fresh cream for a health-conscious and light dish. If miss the cream, substitute half of the milk with fresh cream..
Remove and keep warm; In the same skillet, saute the cabbage, celery, carrots and peppers in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Drain spaghetti; add to vegetable mixture. Stir in soy sauce and pork mixture. For the best results, work fast after the pasta is boiled. In a small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar.