Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍. Great recipe for Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍. A hearty, nutritious and very delicious soup (yet the taste is surprisingly sweet) that warm you right up in winter or in chilly rainy day. Neck bones, beef or pork, are the ultimate comfort food.
It's one of my mom's favorite dishes and I made this with her in mind. ITALIAN MEATBALLS: Mix together (thoroughly with your hands) the ground beef, eggs, parsley, dry minced onion, Parmesan cheese, pepper, garlic powder, beef bouillon and bread crumbs. This classic just like mom's lasagna recipe from Paula Deen is a comfort food meal perfect for family suppers. You can cook Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍
- You need 500 g of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- It’s of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- It’s of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- You need 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- You need 2 cups of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- You need 3 tbs of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- It’s of Kettle with boiling water.
- It’s 3 of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- You need 2 of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- You need 6 stalks of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- Prepare 1 of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- It’s 6 of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- It’s 5 of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- Prepare 150 g of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- Prepare 6 cm of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- Prepare 2 of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped finely.
- It’s 2 tbs of Salt.
- You need 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground Smoke Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbs of Cardamom tiny granules.
- You need 8 of whole Cloves.
Ingredients include spicy Italian sausage, ground beef and veal. It's the same with beef bones! Regardless of the bones used (be it pork, chicken or beef), there will definitely be scum when boiling the bones. Some recipes will ask you to skim off the scum but it's really troublesome – there's a lot and you have to keep doing it throughout the simmering process.
Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 step by step
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
Asian cuisines not only use beef and poultry bones to make broth and stock, but also use pork bones extensively. Pork bone based stock is full of umami and aroma, and it also has plenty of protein, collagen, and a small amount of vitamins and minerals. Smear butter on meat, too, as you turn it. Let water cook low so as to brown the meat, without burning, but keep adding water until meat is tender. Sprinkle salt as you turn it, add onion when almost done.