Pork Belly and Cabbage Simmered in Canned Tomatoes. I love canned tomatoes–they really bring out the sweetness of the cabbage. After preparing and steaming, adjusting the flavor is also easy in this simple recipe. I used pork belly this time, but chopped pork is also good.
Stir in the cabbage, tomato, broth, pepper, salt and paprika. Here is how to make Tomato Stew with Pork and Cabbage. It can be made quickly and easily using Pork. You can cook Pork Belly and Cabbage Simmered in Canned Tomatoes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Belly and Cabbage Simmered in Canned Tomatoes
- You need 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of ○Canned tomatoes (cut).
- You need 200 ml of ○Water.
- It’s 1 of ○Soup stock cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of each ○White wine, sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of to garnish Parsley.
- It’s 1/6 of Cabbage.
Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. You can find something for parties at home, treating guests, and everyday meals. Enjoy your taste with Kikkoman Soy Sauce!
Pork Belly and Cabbage Simmered in Canned Tomatoes instructions
- Cut the pork belly in 5cm strips. Slice the onion in 5 mm wedges, and cut the cabbage diagonally towards the core..
- Add the ○ ingredients in a pot and mix together. Add the cabbage, onions, and pork belly, in that order, and season with salt and pepper..
- After prepping, cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes over heat setting between low and medium. Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle on parsley and it's finished..
- On the following day, I added ground meat and made pasta..
Rub mixture all around the pork belly, making an effort to get some of the rub into each score. Drizzle olive oil on top and rub in. Place the meat skin side down in a greased baking dish. Bake on a lower rack for about two hours, depending on thickness. Add the onion, carrot, eggplant, the mushrooms and the white wine.