Easy Simple Spaghetti. Fresh, Homemade Pasta & Noodles in Minutes Using Your Favorite Ingredients. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, water and spaghetti; bring to a boil. Add process cheese; stir until melted.
Add the tomato sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder. For this easy spaghetti recipe, you'll need a box of Barilla Pronto Half-Cut Spaghetti, ground beef or sirloin, a jar of your favorite tomato sauce, fresh basil for garnishing, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. If you have extra time on your hands, feel free to sauté a little onion, garlic, or diced bell pepper with the ground beef. You can cook Easy Simple Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Spaghetti
- You need 12 ounces of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced garlic heeping.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare To taste of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil and butter. Saute the garlic until aromatic, then add the spaghetti. This Easy Baked Spaghetti combines a simple tomato meat sauce, spaghetti, cheese, and a creamy pesto layer.
Easy Simple Spaghetti instructions
- Brown the beef with the salt, pepper, and garlic. When mostly browned add tomatoes simmer 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the remaining ingredients except cheese..
- Boil the pasta as directed on the package. Drain add the parsley and some olive oil serve with sauce on top of pasta. Add cheese I hope you enjoy!!.
Our readers have said that our Meaty Lasagna Recipe is the best they've ever made. We combine beef, sausage, and a homemade sauce. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.