Loaded Veggie Spaghetti. In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil and add onions. Once onions become translucent, add squash and carrot and sauté. Add red bell pepper, kale, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Jump to the Fresh Veggie Spaghetti Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Fill a pasta pot with pasta and steamer inserts three-quarters of the way full with salted water. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a rapid boil. You can cook Loaded Veggie Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Veggie Spaghetti
- You need 1 1/2 of lbs. hamburger (or use sausage or both!).
- It’s 1 of large can diced tomatoes (or 2 regular cans).
- It’s 1 of regular can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small can black olives, chopped or sliced.
- You need of seasonings to taste: garlic, pepper, parsley, basil, oregano.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 package of spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained.
- It’s of Optional: 15 to 20 slices pepperoni cut in half.
Cook the pasta in the pasta insert according. I have made this spaghetti sauce for years now and really it could not be simpler or healthier for you. No added oil, no added sugar, high-fructose corn syrup or anything bad for you. When you make your own spaghetti sauce you know exactly what is in it and in this one I load it up with healthy veggies.
Loaded Veggie Spaghetti instructions
- Cook hamburger along with seasonings and onion and bell peppers until browned. Drain and return to pot..
- Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms and black olives. Add pepperoni if desired..
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until your spaghetti noodles are done cooking..
- Even the kids dig it! 😏.
It's a vegetarian pasta loaded with a whole head of broccoli, corn, zucchinis, capsicum/peppers and onion, and smothered in a garlic herb tomato sauce. Add tomato sauce and pasta to vegetables and stir to combine. Layer half of the pasta into a casserole baking dish. Top with half of the mozzarella. Add the remaining pasta to the baking dish and cover with remaining mozzarella.