But as you remove the noodles one by one (be careful!), Yeti could fall into the bowl, and that would mean you lose! My grandma always made her famous spaghetti sauce (with her secret recipe) for his very best birthday dinner. Homemade spaghetti sauce is surprisingly uncomplicated and easy to make. You can have My Spaghetti & Meat using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Spaghetti & Meat
- It’s 1 lb of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 lb of ground round.
- It’s 1 jar of prego sauce.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1 of tea cumin.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1 of tea tumeric.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion(minced).
Lots of tomatoes, onions, garlic, and herbs comprise the ingredient list. You may have everything you need right in your pantry. This spaghetti sauce recipe may be the first thing I learned to cook, completely by myself, when I was really young. As I got better at cooking and baking (and because I loved it so much) I can specifically remember two recipes my Mom would let me make all by myself: this homemade spaghetti sauce, and our family's favorite Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
My Spaghetti & Meat instructions
- In a large pot add water and, salt an boil add pasta an cook aldente..
- Cook beef in a skillet adding onions, and garlic drain, then add beef mixture back to skillet add spices, sauce then, drain pasta an add to beef mixture and, let simmer..
To spaghetti is to find yourself in an awkward situation whether in a crowd, or between yourself and an individual you attempted to avoid. Spaghetti-ing can also occur if you lose your words in conversation and find yourself stuttering or repeating yourself. I absolutely loved this spaghetti sauce and so did my father and brother. I used "Italian Seasoning", but other than that, I didn't have to substitute anything. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.