Italian sausage pasta. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. There's No Shortage Of Authentic Recipes From Gourmet Garden®. Cook pasta according to package direction.
Add the broccoli and cooked pasta. Do a little backwards planning, and after draining the water, don't waste any time with the pasta and get it mixed in with the sausage mixture. The pasta will be covered in starchy goodness that will help the sauce stick. You can cook Italian sausage pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian sausage pasta
- It’s 5 of Italian sausages, casings peeled.
- It’s 1 tsp of rep pepper flakes.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 125 ml of (1 small jar) capers, drained.
- Prepare 12-15 of Kalamata olives, pitted.
- You need 1 lb of dry spaghetti.
- It’s 350 g of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 handful of Italian parsley, roughly chopped.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. And if that's not enough to make this one of your favorite pasta with Italian sausage recipes, you only have one skillet to clean. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the pot of pasta from the heat and drain the pasta away from you into a colander set in the sink.
Italian sausage pasta step by step
- Put a large pot of salted water on high heat..
- Crumble the sausages into a large pan on medium-high heat. Fry until they start to brown, about 5 minutes. If they release a lot oil, drain all but 3 or 4 tablespoons..
- Add the red pepper flakes and garlic to the pan and fry for 1 minute. Stir in the tomato paste and continue cooking another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the capers and olives to the pan and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the heat down to low. Start on the pasta. To keep the sauce from drying out while you wait, add a splash of water..
- Boil the pasta. Keep an eye on the sauce to make sure it doesn't dry out. When the pasta is 3/4 cooked, add the tomatoes and a glug of extra virgin olive oil to the sauce..
- When the pasta's cooked, drag it into the sauce along with a bit of pasta water. Sprinkle on the parsley and toss. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan..
Cook the penne pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the Italian sausage along with the onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt until the sausage is no longer pink. Pasta Sauce with Italian Sausage Haiku: "Mmm my mouth is full. Just a bit more spice." Very good pasta sauce with loads of potential to be even better.