Baked Spaghetti. Proceed as directed, topping with additional olives and capers before serving. Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner.
Try popping your spaghetti into the oven for a tasty take on this classic dish. Here are some cheesy and easy baked spaghetti recipes to get you started. In baking dish, mix cooked spaghetti and pasta sauce mixture. You can cook Baked Spaghetti using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- Prepare 2 of large sweet onion diced.
- You need 1 of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 quarts of canned whole tomato in juice.
- You need 2 lbs of spaghetti.
- It’s 8 oz of kraft grated 3 cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
You make baked spaghetti almost the same way you would make lasagna. It's a layered, baked casserole with a tomato-based meat sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses, and pasta. The main differences are that you use thin spaghetti noodles instead of wide lasagna pasta, and you toss in a couple of beaten eggs with the cooked noodles. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Baked Spaghetti step by step
- Dice the onion and green pepper.
- Mix tomatoes onion green pepper and the 3 cheese blend in a large bowl. Once it is mixed well set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Boil the 2 lbs of spaghetti according to the instructions on the box. Then drain the spaghetti and place in a roasting pan..
- Add the mix in step 2 to the spaghetti in the roasting pan and mix well.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top of the spaghetti..
- Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat egg, milk and salt. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat. Baked Spaghetti is hearty and family friendly with a crispy cheesy top layer and ground beef filling; your kids will ask for baked spaghetti every week! Baked Spaghetti is a favorite casserole around here! A quick zesty meat sauce is combined with tomatoes and spaghetti and topped with cheese.