Baked Spaghetti. Compare Prices on Pasta Bake Sauce in Kitchen & Dining. A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner. Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
In baking dish, mix cooked spaghetti and pasta sauce mixture. Looking for a new family-favorite dinner? Try popping your spaghetti into the oven for a tasty take on this classic dish. You can cook Baked Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- It’s 1 box of spaghetti pasta.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (season to taste).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pack of pepperoni.
- You need 1 bag of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
Here are some cheesy and easy baked spaghetti recipes to get you started. You make baked spaghetti almost the same way you would make lasagna. It's a layered, baked casserole with a tomato-based meat sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses, and pasta. The main differences are that you use thin spaghetti noodles instead of wide lasagna pasta, and you toss in a couple of beaten eggs with the cooked noodles.
Baked Spaghetti step by step
- Boil spaghetti noodles till al dente.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown ground beef (season to taste).
- Mix spaghetti sauce/sugar with meat.
- Drain noodles and add to pan.
- Add cream cheese to noodles.
- Pour meat mixture on top of noodles.
- Layer cheddar cheese and parmesan.
- Add pepperoni on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve with corn, salad, and garlic bread.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat egg, milk and salt. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat. Baked Spaghetti is hearty and family friendly with a crispy cheesy top layer and ground beef filling; your kids will ask for baked spaghetti every week! Baked Spaghetti is a favorite casserole around here!