Bruschetta Spaghetti. Heat oil in a very large, deep cast-iron skillet (or a Dutch oven) over medium-low. Add the garlic and cook until. Meanwhile, heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired. This Bruschetta Pasta recipe is packed with fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic, and olive oil. Just mix up a simple Bruschetta, and toss with warm pasta for one of the easiest, fastest recipes of your life. You can cook Bruschetta Spaghetti using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Spaghetti
- It’s 1 lb of dry spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 7 cup of fresh diced tomatoes ( juice and all).
- It’s 8 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 large of onions, diced.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- It’s 6 oz of ball of fresh motzarella cheese ( or u can use shredded).
- You need 12 slice of texas garlic toast.
- Prepare 2 dash of italian seasoning for garnish per serving.
Quick and Easy Bruschetta Pasta When the pasta is cooked, drain the cooking water and add the pasta to the pan with the tomatoes. Season with extra salt and pepper if desired. It's pretty much just noodles, tomatoes, and basil with a little bit of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Parmesan… so basically it's the bruschetta topping mixed with noddles instead of placed on top of bread. The basil and vine-ripe tomatoes make this pasta so light and fresh.
Bruschetta Spaghetti instructions
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Making sure they are aldente..
- Drain and rinse noodles under cool water. Set aside to drain..
- Bake garlic bread accroding to package directions. Or until crisp. Set aside but keep warm..
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, vinegar, and the 1/4 cup of oil. Mix well..
- In a large skillet heat other oil until hot..
- Place spaghetti noodles onto skillet and toss to coat well..
- Add tomato mix and toss well..
- Simmer 10-15 minutes or until heated through. But not dry..
- Place garlic toast on a serving plate..
- Spoon spaghetti mix over..
- Sprinkle with shredded motzarella. Or crumbles of fresh motz..
- Garnish with a sprinkle of italian seasoning..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- This dish can also be served cold. Skip cooking process.. toss all together.. refridgerate a few hours. And proceed as normal..
- You don't have to place spaghetti over the bread if u don't want to. We were just keeping tradition as close as possible to actual bruschetta..
- Great served as a side alongside garlic or italian seasoned chicken or sausage or pork!.
- Makes about 12 servings as a meal..
Bruschetta al pomodoro is a classic antipasto (appetizer) originating from Italy that consists of grilled bread, and is topped with ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Bruschetta is not the same as "tomato bruschetta" although tomatoes happen to be one of the most common toppings for the grilled bread in the US. This is heaven, being able to sit down and eat a whole bowl of bruschetta! It is pasta though so there isn't the browned factor unless you put it in a casserole and broil it for a minute. It is awesome served with blackened chicken or garlic shrimp as well.