Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti. Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti I didn't have much in the cabinet that was healthy, so I came up with this. Keyword Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash. This easy cheesy spaghetti squash was deliciously dreamy!
Garlic Parmesan spaghetti is a simple pasta dish that can be served as a side or main dish. How do you make plain spaghetti taste better? One way that I make spaghetti taste better is by adding fresh garlic and Parmesan cheese. You can cook Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti
- You need 1 (16 oz) of box spaghetti noodles, boiled & drained.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag frozen broccoli, steamed.
- You need 20 oz of canned chicken in broth.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s 6.5 oz of can of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of parsley.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of fresh onion, sauteed.
Add the grated garlic and cook until fragrant but not browned, about another minute. Turn off the heat and add the cooked pasta, parmesan cheese, and parsley, and toss until pasta is evenly coated. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. In a medium saucepan, combine butter, garlic and red pepper flakes over medium heat until the butter has melted.
Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti instructions
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese..
- Top with Parmesan cheese..
Directions Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet over low heat, cook garlic in oil until lightly browned. Remove from the heat; stir in parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. In a small or medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add chicken broth, spaghetti and pepper; heat to boiling.