Spaghetti Zucchini Bolognese. Fare gli spaghetti è semplice grazie al Tagliaverdure Paderno. Si possono servire crudi come base del sugo alla bolognese caldo oppure inserendoli prima in forno per eliminare la maggior parte dell'acqua e gustarli cotti come vuole la tradizione. This zucchini noodle spaghetti bolognese is reminiscent of an Italian beef ragu, but better.
With zucchini season just around the corner, you know what that means. Keto Zucchini Bolognese Spaghetti is a perfect main dish and healthy for your keto diet with a pasta made of zucchini. All around the world, parents have been using bolognese as a way to sneak more veggies into their families. You can cook Spaghetti Zucchini Bolognese using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Zucchini Bolognese
- You need 5 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1-2 of celery.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 4-5 of mushroom.
- It’s 1 of peace of garlic.
- It’s Half of pound ground beef.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbs of red wine.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper(ground).
- It’s of nutmeg(ground).
- It’s of Spaghetti.
Heat a pot on medium heat. Add oil and butter to the pot, melt butter. Add Diced onions, celery, carrots and pancetta to the pot and cook until vegetables are soft and onions are translucent. Add the meat to the pan to brown, break up the lumps with the end of your stirring spoon.
Spaghetti Zucchini Bolognese step by step
- Peel onion,carrot and garlic.Tomatoes and zucchini should be washed well.Do not wash the mushrooms..
- Chop onion,carrot and celery.Cut tomatoes and zucchini in small piece.Crush the garlic and cut it..
- Heat 1Tbs olive oil and garlic.Add the beef and stir until color change.Then add carrot,celery,onion and mushroom with red wine and nutmeg.Stir them for a few minutes..
- Add tomatoes and zucchini with some salt and black pepper as you like, and cook them 30 minutes.Meantime Boil spaghetti..
- Place the spaghetti on a plate.Spoon the sauce on top.(Sometimes I also garnish with parmesan cheese).
Heat a frying pan to medium high, and cook the ground beef until it begins to turn brown. Serve with Zucchini/Miracle/Eggplant noodles and top with parmesan cheese. Bring an extra-large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Gioca a Zucchini Spaghetti Bolognese – Cooking with Emma. Impara a cucinare gli spaghetti alla bolognese in compagnia di Emma.