Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan. Arrange a layer of eggplant slices in the bottom of the baking dish. Repeat layers two more times, then sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. This Eggplant Parmesan Spaghetti combines the deeply flavored tomato meat sauce with crispy panko-crusted eggplant, delivering an outstanding pasta dish just as good as the restaurants.
But, it's not always easy to get my kids excited about eggplants. Rinse off eggplant and cut into half inch rounds. Remove eggplant mixture from pan; set aside. You can cook Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan
- Prepare of Eggplant sliced 1/4 inc.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of salt or Pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
I'm sure you're all familiar with chicken parmesan! Is there anything better over a bed of tender spaghetti? If eggplant parmesan is not yet in your repertoire, get ready to have your mind blown. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan step by step
- Make spaghetti noodles same time cooking the eggplant in the oven.(I start boiling my water before I start cutting my eggplant.) and pre heat oven..
- In a small dish, put some Olive oil, Garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasoning and mix.
- Slice eggplant 1/4 inc.
- Spray cookie sheet with nun stick spray, place slices of eggplant on cookie sheet. Use a grilling brush and put Olive oil mixture on all of them..
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 mins.
- Take out of oven, place 1 tablespoon of Marinara sauce on each one, then add 1 tsp of breadcrumbs on each one then the cheese on each one, place back in oven on boil till cheese melts.
- By this time the spaghetti noodles and the rest of spaghetti sauce should be done or about done… (make spaghetti how you Normally make it but with no meat.).
- Make spaghetti plates and top each one with 1-2 eggplant Parmesan.
- Notes- I used Italian cheese blend, it’s what I had on hand, any cheese will do..
Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant slices with salt. You can call it eggplant parmesan, or simply eggplant parm, but to us it will always be simply parmigiana. In fact, you can make the classic parmigiana with a variety of vegetables – from zucchini to cardoons! It's always important to specify which vegetable you used; otherwise, parmigiana is considered, by default, to be eggplant parmigiana! This step gives the eggplant a creamy texture when baked.