Easy Spaghetti Bolognese. Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and once hot add the beef mince and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the mince until well browned over a medium-high heat (be.
Tip the meat back into the pan and add the passata, purée, wine and oregano. This simple spaghetti Bolognese recipe is great for weeknight family dinners. With beef, mushrooms and tangy chopped tomatoes, everyone will love this Italian classic. You can cook Easy Spaghetti Bolognese using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- It’s 250 gr of spaghetti.
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of cheese parsley leaves, minced.
Stir with a wooden spoon, breaking up the plum tomatoes. Heat some vegetable oil in a large frying pan and sauté onions, garlic, and carrots. While cooking, break into pieces with a cooking spoon. How To Make Spaghetti Bolognese Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Boil water in a pot. Add 1 tsp salt. Cook spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Remove from the heat, put it in a colander, rinse under cool water, and drain..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until it changes color..
- Add in Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add diced tomatoes. Keep cooking until the tomatoes are wilted and soft..
- Season with salt and black pepper. Adjust to taste..
- Add spaghetti. Mix well. (Or place the spaghetti on the serving plates. Put the sauce on top.) Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Yum 😋.
Add the garlic and fry another minute. How to Make the Best Spaghetti Bolognese Make the spaghetti. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium high heat. Today I am sharing with you one of my family favourites. My Spaghetti Bolognese recipe is quick and easy but super delicious.