Tinklee's Spaghetti and Italian Meatballs. Also, I make extra meatballs, the leftovers make good meatball sandwiches. This recipe is a keeper has become a family favorite when dining with just the family or for dinners with guests. In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent.
Place a large pot of water on to boil for spaghetti. When it boils, add salt and pasta and cook to al dente. Mix beef and Worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. You can have Tinklee's Spaghetti and Italian Meatballs using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Spaghetti and Italian Meatballs
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of sweet italian sausage (ground).
- You need 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 3 can of tomatoe sauce (15oz).
- Prepare 2 can of chopped tomatos ( I use garlic/oregano ones).
- You need 7 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of sweet italian sausage (ground).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 8 oz of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s of pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti noodles (prepared as directed on package).
To brown the meatballs, heat olive oil in a heavy pot or large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove and drain on a paper towel after each batch. In the same pot, add the onions and garlic and cook for a few minutes, or until translucent. Pasta Sauce, Meatballs, Sausage and Braciole Recipe Making The Sunday Sauce!
Tinklee's Spaghetti and Italian Meatballs instructions
- for sauce.
- brown the meat for the sauce in a large sauce pan, once almost done, add your sliced mushrooms and cook till meat is done and mushrooms have cooked down some.
- with pan on med-low add one can of tomatoe sauce, then add your spices, this will help for a better blending.
- add the rest of the tomato sauce and canned tomatoes(juice included), simmer until your meatballs are done.
- for meatballs.
- preheat oven to 400°F. Add the pound of ground beef and sweet sausage to a nice size bowl,.
- add the spices, bread crumbs, eggs, milk and shredded parmesan cheese, mix gently as you mix it all together.
- spray or grease a pan (I used a 9×13) form into balls staying the same size, I made ones 1-1/2" and it made 35, And bake for about 50-70mins (this really depends on the size you make your meatballs).
- when meatballs are done remove from pan and place in sauce, for best results let meatballs cook for 30mins, then start your noodles, follow package directions.
- serve mixed together or separate, enjoy.
Spaghetti sauce with Meatballs, Sausage, Pork Chops and Braciole!!! How to make the best spaghetti sauce ever! Family recipe details on how to prepare the sausage, meatballs and braciole and how to make the Sunday sauce! Make it gluten-free: Use gluten-free breadcrumbs or almond flour. Mix beef and pork together in a large bowl.