Italian Edamame Spaghetti. See recipes for Edamame & Avocado Spaghetti too. Edamame Spaghetti with Kale Cilantro Pesto Carrot Ribbons, Toasted Coconut, Fried Ginger Compare this Edamame Spaghetti to common pasta and you will be amazed. Add Edamame Spaghetti and turn off the heat.
Especially paired with marinara meat sauce or turkey meatballs. Cook edamame pasta according to package instructions; rinse with cool water to stop them cooking; allow to drain, then set aside. In a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat OLIVE OIL. You can have Italian Edamame Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Edamame Spaghetti
- You need 1/4 lb of Edamame Spaghetti.
- It’s 28 oz of Crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 14.5 Oz of Italian Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 6 Oz of Ripe Pitted Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of raw Minced Garlic.
- It’s 4 Cups of Raw Organic Kale/Spinach/Chard.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 Links of True Story Organic Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
Delicately mild in taste, Explore Cuisine's Edamame Spaghetti provides a full balance of plant-based protein and fiber. Perfect with a mushroom sauce or tossed in olive oil. Ingredients: Organic edamame bean flour (green soybeans). That translates to a filling dinner with nearly half your daily protein and fiber requirements—in just one serving.
Italian Edamame Spaghetti step by step
- Cook spaghetti as directed, 4-5 minutes..
- Sautee kale/Spinach/Chard with 2 tbsp olive oiL until wilted..
- Chop sausage links into several slices and add to spinach mix and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes..
Although edamame spaghetti has about half the amount of carbohydrates of regular pasta, people claim that it tastes just as delicious. The majority of reviews on Amazon give the product five stars. Explore Cuisine Organic Gluten Free Edamame Spaghetti is not your average pasta – it's handcrafted from organic edamame beans, which are loaded with protein and completely free of gluten. The Explore Asian team has continued to reinvent the pasta aisle with this new flavour. Tried the edamame spaghetti and was not disappointed!.