BBQ Turkey Leg in Oven. In a large skillet, brown the turkey legs on all sides. In a medium bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, fresh garlic (if using), water, onion, green pepper and the bouillon cube; spoon over the turkey. Cover the pan with heavy foil.
Pat turkey dry with paper towel. Turn the turkey leg or thigh, skin side UP. Rinse the turkey legs and pat dry. You can cook BBQ Turkey Leg in Oven using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Turkey Leg in Oven
- Prepare 2 of raw turkey legs.
- You need 1/2 of chicken stock.
- You need of BBQ SAUCE (Use any your favorite one).
Fit a rimmed roasting pan with a roasting rack and spray the rack with avocado oil spray. Pat the turkey legs dry with paper towels. Wrap the leg tightly in aluminum foil. Arrange in a single layer on a roasting rack and pour a cup or so of broth in the roasting pan.
BBQ Turkey Leg in Oven instructions
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees F. Place the raw turkey legs into the bbq trays aluminum or pan. Pour in the chicken stock. You want it to just cover the bottom of the pan. Add more if necessary. Place the turkey legs in the oven, and let cook for two hour. Your final cooking time will depend on how large your turkey legs happen to be. If the BBQ sauce starts to brown too quickly, cover the turkey with almuniumfoil..
- For The Cauliflower Rice : Wash and thoroughly dry cauliflower, then remove all greens. If using a box grater, cut the cauliflower into large chunks and grate into rice. sauté in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 Tbsp oil. Cover with a lid so the cauliflower steams and becomes more tender. Cook for a total of 5-8 minutes, then season as desired..
- Note : Before i put the turkey leg in the oven, i had marinated turkey leg all night with BBQ sauce…
Lightly oil your grill, then set your BBQ to medium heat. Transfer the turkey legs to the smoker. Remove the turkey from the oven bags and discard the marinade. Pat the bird as dry as possible and tuck the wings under the turkey to help it cook evenly. When the grill is preheated, place the turkey breast side down on the indirect heat side of the grill.