Holiday Turkey Noodles. Once the broth is boiling you add your bags of noodles. Stir in well to coat them and to separate them. If they get to thick for you just add some turkey broth from your holiday turkey or water!
Pour hot soup mixture over top and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. You can add them straight to the boiling broth, or let them dry so you can freeze them in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Cook pasta as directed on package. You can cook Holiday Turkey Noodles using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Holiday Turkey Noodles
- You need 4 of reams noodles.
- It’s 2 can of large cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 3 large of cans of chicken broth you will also need some broth from your turkey.
- You need 2 large of Turkey legs packaged.
- You need 15 of (drops) of yellow food coloring.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
While pasta is cooking, add butter to a large pot. Add frozen veggies and cook until thawed. Put the turkey in a bowl and add half the sauce and stir the other half into the cooked noodles. Spoon the noodles into the prepared baking dish.
Holiday Turkey Noodles instructions
- I buy a package of 2 turkey legs and boil in just enough water to cover them until done and tender (I don't like tearing up my turkey when it's the holidays 🙂 so however you like, buy them or use one from your bird if it's the holidays when you make these..
- Once turkey is done take the meat off the bone removing meat. Put the meat back in the liquid which is now become turkey broth! Then put your cream of chicken, chicken broth and food coloring in the pot with the turkey. Stirl well!! Bring to a boil. Now add your salt pepper, poultry seasoning and your yellow food coloring. Stir!! Once the broth is boiling you add your bags of noodles. Stir in well to coat them and to separate them. Cook on medium for about 15 to 20 mins stirring often so the noodles don't stick and burn. If they get to thick for you just add some turkey broth from your holiday turkey or water! These are so wonderful and tasty and hardy!!! I often change up my menu but this is one item my family DEMANDS to have every year..
Top with the turkey and spread evenly. One of our families faves is turkey noodle soup. I save the turkey drippings to enrich the canned broth and we usually have leftover rolls which pair well with this comfort food. You probably have most of the items needed to make this recipe on hand — bowtie pasta, butter, onion, frozen mixed vegetables, flour milk, OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (or leftover cooked turkey or chicken), condensed cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA. Unfold and gently shake out strips.