Hot Turkey Supper. Loosen the skin on the turkey breasts and place the butter between the skin and breast meat, working out to the edges evenly. Place a bay leaf between the skin and meat. The easiest way to prepare turkey leftovers, as an open-faced sandwich, topped with leftover turkey and gravy.
Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Pour stock into saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in cheddar and remaining ½ cup Parmesan. You can cook Hot Turkey Supper using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Turkey Supper
- You need 2 of Turkey Legs.
- It’s 2 of pads Margarine.
- You need of Smoky Paprika.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth.
- You need Leaf of Bay.
- Prepare of Left over Mushroom Simple Soup.
- It’s of Small scoop of demiglaze mix.
Wild rice, turkey and vegetables are combined in a savory sauce and topped with golden. Turkey Potato Supper Lightly seasoned turkey and broccoli are nestled in a tender mashed potato shell. "New Jersey is known for its diners. One of the meals you can get in every diner is either a hot roast beef open face sandwich or one made from turkey. Leftover turkey can be used or store roasted turkey breast in the deli case.
Hot Turkey Supper instructions
- Put legs in square baking dish..
- Pull back skin and stick in a margarine under skin..
- Sprinkle on paprika lightly and half-fill dish with stock..
- Bake 350° 40 min with Baking sheet under. Carefully turn legs over, add a bay leaf to juice, and bake 30 min..
- Turn off oven and leave 20 min in hot oven. Then cook in Micro on heat safe surface for 20 minutes, so juices boil and to be sure turkey is cooked well. Let rest..
- Remove legs to cool for de-boning..
- Add juice to saucepan that has mushroom soup with gravy mix in. Stir over medium heat to form gravy. Remove bay leaf..
- Chop up deboned meat (be sure no cartilage remains) and add to gravy..
- Serve in bowls over ripped apart French bread..
Either way it is very tasty! Spread blue cheese dressing on cut side of top of bread. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on cut side of bottom of bread. Layer with turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce. Turkey is nestled in pasta and sauce makes for a warm, comforting dinner classic.