easy sloppy joe casserole. This is a quick and simple recipe that you can add and take away from to make it all your own. It was so easy to make and everyone loved it. 🙂 The only thing I did different was taking out the bell peppers and brown sugar. This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite!
What is it about this time of year that makes me want to throw open my windows, decorate with pumpkins, and start. This Sloppy Joe Casserole has ground beef and noodles smothered in a cheesy Manwich sauce with corn and diced tomatoes. Guys, this recipe can't get any better. You can cook easy sloppy joe casserole using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of easy sloppy joe casserole
- Prepare 6 large of hashbrowns.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen spinach.
It's SO easy, made with pantry ingredients, budget-friendly, doubles as a ONE POT recipe, and can be made. Easy Sloppy Joe Casserole is made from scratch, then topped with crispy tater tots. Make this ultimate comfort food dinner tonight with the whole family! While this Sloppy Joe Casserole swaps the buns for tater tots, the meat, veggies, and Sloppy Joe sauce scream childhood memories.
easy sloppy joe casserole step by step
- brown meat till done and drain.
- reuturn to pan add spinach and sauce and stir on low till boiling.
- fry up hashbrowns till done.
- preheat oven to 350 and take a bread pan add three hashbrowns to bottom.
- add half sloppy joe sauce on top.
- then add three more hashbrowns.
- add cheese then rest of sloppy joe sauce on top.
- bake for 10 min on 350.
- good with bread and quick n easy for a busy night.
This easy Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe will have your family begging for second and third helpings. It's always a hit with family and friends! Sloppy Joe Casserole is perfect for the busy family on the go! If you love sloppy joes, and who doesn't, this is an easy way to make them fast! Cheesy sloppy joe casserole with Monterey jack cheese topping.