better then the fair Turkey legs!. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Melt butter and add dry seasoning. Sweet and spicy…these Giant Fair-Style Turkey Legs are even better than the fair and will put a smile on kids' faces everywhere.
Who doesn't love those State Fair Smoked Turkey Legs? Admit it.you secretly love buying those! They wrap it in tin foil, and you walk around and munch on that obscenely huge, tender, smoky lean meat that could almost be mistaken for ham while looking at all the displays and entries. You can cook better then the fair Turkey legs! using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of better then the fair Turkey legs!
- You need 4 of Turkey legs.
- Prepare 1 of 24 ounce bottle goya marinade.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
I wanted to replicate that for an upcoming hiking trip with my cousin during blueberry picking. Combine all ingredients, except the House Seasoning and honey, in a large stock pot and bring to a low boil. Put turkey legs on the grill, season with House Seasoning and brush with honey. Most of the legs used by amusement park vendors are the huge ones from male tom turkeys.
better then the fair Turkey legs! step by step
- Poke turkey legs a few times, place in gallon ziplock bag, pour goya marinade in bag, marinate for at least a day, no more then 3..
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Melt butter and add dry seasoning. Place Turkey legs on grill, baste and grill for 30 minutes or until lightly charred. Place Turkey legs in shallow baking dish, pour remaining butter mix over legs, cover with foil, bake at 350 for 30 to 45 minutes ( or until desired doneness). Enjoy!.
Of course, legs from turkey hens are just as tasty, albeit smaller. Hope you will really enjoy this. I first had these style of turkey legs at Disney World, but you also find them at the County Fair and at some other local am. Remove the turkey legs from the brine and rinse them under cold water. Rub the dry rub all over the turkey legs, getting under the skin when you can.