Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice. Great recipe for Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice. Anyone in the know – knows that every Wednesday here in the O'Brien Shire is, "Let's clean out the crispers, freezers and rotate the pantry day!" With that, two of my youngest students created this delectable NOLA inspired dish in less. Mike's MeatHeads is a separately owned and operated business by Mike of Mike's Deli.
Or sauté the crawfish with the onions and add extra seasonings to the mixture. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and sauté sliced onion until wilted. Stir-fry quickly with the pork, then add the mashed beans. You can cook Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice
- It’s 1 (2 Pound) of Sliced Andouille Sausage.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Fresh Chopped Raw Crawdads.
- You need 1 (7 oz) of Package Tony Satcheres Red Beans & Rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tony Satcheres Creole Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Louisiana Hot Sauce [we used 1/8 cup].
- Prepare 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- You need 3 Cans of Red Kidney Beans [drained].
- You need 1 Can of White Kidney Beans [drained].
- Prepare 1 Can of Pinto Beans [drained].
- You need 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes [with juices].
- You need 1 Can of Rotell Tomatoes [with juices].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Chopped White Onion.
- Prepare 2 of LG Stalks Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of LG Chopped Orange Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Thyme.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives.
- You need to taste of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Can Beef Broth.
Sprinkle in the pepper flakes, then add the wines and vinegar. Add the white and green onions, then the stock. Uncover the wok and add the crawfish tails. Pick over the dried beans, and soak them in water overnight.
Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice instructions
- Chop all vegetables and proteins. Mix everything well and bake at 375° for 60 + minutes..
- 7 oz Red Beans & Rice box pictured. A great authentic brand!.
- Stir once half way through the baking process..
- Serve with cornbread and Louisiana Hot Sauce to the side. Enjoy!.
Cover with water, and stir in the dried garlic and onion, salt, bay leaf, sugar, cayenne pepper, celery seed, cumin, and crushed red pepper flakes. Lazy Pete's Fish and Shrimp is a Southern and Seafood Restaurant in West Little Rock. Our extensive dining and catering menus feature fresh crawfish, oysters, and shrimp, and classic Southern recipes. There is a smokiness to the red beans and rice that will really knock your socks off, SOOOO freaking good! The beans to rice ratio is a bit off so next time I will ask for more rice.